Join us and take a new look at how autism affects the way people interact.
25 November 2016. Copthorne Tara Hotel, London.
This conference will focus on social skills and:
- mental health
- sex, sexuality and relationships
- technology that can help
- Welsh rugby star, Tom Morgan, NAS Sports Ambassador, recently seen on Channel 4's Undateables
- Sarah Hendrickx, Hendrickx Associates
- Dr Nigel Newbutt, University of the West of England
- Sue Mulcahy, University of Liverpool
- Keran Butler, autistic speaker
The conference will feature plenary sessions looking at how confusing, unwritten social rules can be anxiety-inducing for autistic people. It will also discuss the effectiveness of existing social skills development programmes and apps.
There will also be interactive seminars discussing key issues including preparing for puberty, resolving conflict and sexuality. With three different seminar streams to choose from, delegates can select the seminars which are most relevant to their work.
Read more about the conference here or register now to ensure your place at this exciting event.