This new world network is for people who are passionate about integrated support / joint working around people of any age who have special needs of some sort. The network can include:
- people who have special needs
- the people around them (family, friends, keyworkers, advocates)
- professionals who provide services (in public, voluntary and private organisations)
- academics in colleges and universities
- people in campaigns and support groups.
In ISAPIN network:
- we can share ideas, frustrations and aspirations
- we can exchange information about projects and systems
- we can tell each other about publications, reports and research
- academics and service providers can learn from each other.
We can work together so that ISAPIN network becomes a dynamic resource and tool to promote integration in any country.
ISAPIN Resource Bank: ISAPIN resources are collected here