‘By the end of the course, learners will be ready to partner with integrated research teams’
The Family Engagement in Research Certificate of Completion Program is for researchers (graduate students, research coordinators, investigators, clinician-researchers etc.) and families (parents, siblings, grandparents) who have an interest in child neurodevelopmental research.
This training program is unique in that it brings researchers and families together in a fully integrated online course.
Learners will gain a better understanding of:
- Family engagement in research (why it is important)
- How to engage families throughout the research process
- Barriers/facilitators to engagement
- Ethics surrounding engagement
- Tools and resources to support and evaluate engagement activities
By the end of the course, learners will be ready to partner with integrated research teams.