Featuring the Team Around the Child approach (TAC)
Invitation from Maxim Struzhkin: We invite you to participate in the Fourth international school-seminar on early aid to children and their families. The event is aimed at discussing the theoretical foundations of early intervention, getting acquainted with the experience of early care for children and their families in different countries and regions of the Russian Federation.
School–seminar will be run in a format of lectures, presentations, round tables, online presentations, master classes and discussions. Specialists will present their experience of disseminating technologies of early aid in different regions of Russia and other countries; leading experts will share different aspects of modern approaches to providing early aid services to children and their families.
Specialists from Norway, European Union countries, Belarus, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and other countries will take part in the work of school-seminar.
Range of issues discussed:
- interagency and interdisciplinary collaboration;
- organization of medical rehabilitation in the early stages of life of children (departments of reanimation and pathology of newborns)
- using results of basic research in physiology in early aid practice;
- creating ‘team around the child’ and how it works;
- accompanying children from the biological risk group;
- evaluating of effectiveness of early interdisciplinary aid;
- habilitation and rehabilitation of children with developmental disabilities;
- practical application of the "International classification of functioning, disability and health" (WHO);
- help and assistance to parents and other trusted persons;
- family-centered approach
- other aspects of early aid to children and they families.
School – seminar will be opened 20 May at Pediatric University in the frame of National Congress with International participation “Healthy Children are Future of the Country”.
Events will be held in the areas of organizers of The Fourth school-seminar:
- Pavlov Institute of Physiology Russian Academy Sciences (St. Petersburg, Makarovaemb., 6);
- Albrecht Federal Scientific Centre for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Russian Federation (St. Petersburg, Bestuzhevskaya street, 50);
- Federal State Institution of High Education “St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University” of the Ministry of Health Care of Russian Federation (St. Petersburg, Litovskaya street, 2);
- T he State Museum and Exhibition Centre ROSPHOTO (St. Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya street, 35);
- The St.Petersburg Early Intervention Institute (St. Petersburg, Chekhova street, 5)
The Program of the school–seminar will be placed on websites of Pavlov Institute of Physiology Russian Academy of Sciences (www.infran.ru), Albrecht Federal Scientific Centre of Rehabilitation of the Disabled of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Russian Federation (www.center-albreht.ru), Federal State Institution of High Education “St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University” of the Ministry of Health Care of Russian Federation (http://gpmu.org/), St. Petersburg Early Intervention Institute (www.eii.ru), The State Museum and Exhibition Centre ROSPHOTO (https://rosphoto.org/ ).
Participation in school- seminar is free of charge.
Registration form for the event via this link:
On the issues of participation contact:
Acceptance of abstracts – until 20th April 2020.
Requirements to registration of abstracts
Abstract text shall be in MS Word text editor, the text volume - up to 2 pages of A4 (up to 5,000 characters in total), font - Times New Roman, size - 12, line spacing - single, text alignment - on width, margins - 1.5 cm on each side. The use of hyphenation is not allowed. The 1st line contains the name of the work. It is printed in capital letters, in bold, without quotes, hyphenations and dots, abbreviations are not allowed in the name, the text of the name is aligned in the center of the sheet. The 2nd line contains the full name of all authors. They are printed in lowercase letters, in bold, in italics, and are centered. The 3rd line contains the name of the institution. Printed in lowercase letters, low-bold, and centered. Abbreviations are not used. The 4th line contains the contact e-mail address. Line 5: keywords (4-7) separated by semicolons. Line 6: space, then the text of the abstracts.